1. About customer:
- Company Name: XXX BPO International
- Specialization: Data entry, E-commerce, web development, mobile apps, multimedia and so on.
2. Project demand regarding data entry outsourcing service
- Project Name: Invoice Data Entry
- Numbers: 10,000 invoices/ day – deliver completed data within 36 hours since receiving data via a software system. Proceed 365 days/year.
- MP Telecom’s responsibilities
- Deploy the outsourcing service, process data from image format to text format
- Daily enter invoice data, process data, categorize invoices’ information under the types of products.
- Compare to original data sent by the customer in order to identify errors, disparities as well as provide appropriate solutions.
3. MP Telecom’s solution:
- When the customer provides original image data, MP Telecom take its responsibility to process the data into text format
- Once the customer provides CSV format data, invoice IDs and total invoice amount → MP Telecom is responsible for:
• Making comparison between the new processed data with the original ones to detect any discrepancies in the invoices (if any) and reproduce the information accurately.
- Collect customer’s requirements: project demands, input/ output data, values supposed to be compared, noticeable points regarding several kinds of special invoices noted by our customer.
- MP Telecom’s IT Centre build up data entry a software which integrate an Automatic Verification function, high processing productivity and properly match the given contents of the project requirements with the accuracy rate up to 99,98%.
- Data Entry Department of MP Telecom’s BPO Centre makes a trial operation on the software program with different data forms provided by the customer.
• Deploy 1st, 2nd trial and so on to testify the rightness and accuracy of the program.
• Check and take over with the IT Centre if the program meets the required needs → Officially deploy the project.
- Well and closely collaborate with the customer in receiving data, deploying the project, setting up an applicable working schedule 24/7 and guarantee the consistency as well as the stable internet connection.
- Proactively collaborate in case of unexpected circumstances pertaining to newly-emerging invoice issues which are highly in need of our customer’ assistance.
- Guarantee on the project quality and progress.
- Timely deliver with full of procedures, acceptance testing and payment.
5. About MP Telecom
- MP Telecom is a leading company in Vietnam specializing in Contact Center & BPO services and solutions.
- Over 2,000 employees working 24/7 in 3 branches in Hanoi, Da Nang, Ho Chi Minh cities; MP Telecom also have a branch in Tokyo, Japan in particular optimally support customers, bringing outstanding BPO solutions to domestic and international partners.
- MP Telecom’s BPO staff (with proficient English and Japanese language competence) has been well-trained and transferred cutting-edge technologies by our Japanese expertises. They have also been experiencing various large-scale and demanding data entry projects for customers from Japan, UK and India.
- BPO services from MP Telecom are highly beneficial for enterprises to save them a great amount of time and effort, especially substantially reduce the operation and management cost in line with increase customer satisfaction.
- MP Telecom strictly deploy BPO projects in compliance with ISO 9001:2008 quality management standards and the Information Security Management System ISO/IEC 27001:2013
For more information, please contact MP Telecom via Hotline +84 906 202 098 or email to Info@mptelecom.com.vn.